Cosmetic Dentistry in Omaha: Options for your winning smile
Thanks to the good people of Omaha, I am honored to have once again – for the 16th year – been voted The Best of Omaha in the cosmetic dentist category. This honor means a lot – to both me and my team. Our goal has always been to meet our patients’ needs by offering beautiful options that help increase confidence while balancing form with function.
What does this mean for you? While some People’s Choice awards have advertising paid for by nominees and encourage the public to vote for each nominee more than once, The Best of Omaha, presented by Omaha Magazine is different.
The Best of Omaha…
- Has been running since 1992
- Does not allow advertising on ballots
- Has blanks instead of suggestions in category answer fields
- Allows only one vote per verified email
- Watches for vote-stuffing and manipulation
- Ballot does not steer or influence who a voter should choose.
The Best Cosmetic Dentist in Omaha Category
Treating everyone as though they are a parent, sibling, or friend is just part of what I do for my family of patients. I also respect that even though I may suggest a certain direction to meet your personal oral health needs, I will always respect your choices, without judgement.
When you’re looking for cosmetic dentistry in Omaha, there are often many options available to achieve the same goal. Looking at your personal needs alongside the incredible advances in dental care that I’ve seen over more than 30 years in practice, I’ll carefully plan and make treatment recommendations, but the choice is always yours for how we proceed.
Here are some of the most popular smile solutions we offer. For photos, visit our Smiles Gallery page:
- Invisalign® – clear aligners for straighter teeth … without train tracks
- Esthetic tooth exposure for gummy or uneven smiles
- Porcelain veneers to cover chips or cracks, and to reshape teeth
- Tooth colored fillings to discreetly repair decay
- Translucent ceramic cosmetic crowns to cover a discolored smile or straighten the look of teeth
- Composite bonding to fill gaps or reshape teeth … in just one visit!
If after you’ve read through the list you’d like to know more, or even wonder if there are even more options available to you, please give us a call to book a complimentary consultation. Once we get to know each other we can look at the many solutions available for your healthy, dazzling, and confidence-inspiring smile.