If you or another member of your family requires cosmetic dentistry in Omaha, consider scheduling a free new patient consultation or second opinion appointment with Dr. Steven Wegner from Smiles of Omaha. The dedication and commitment of our staff to providing exceptional dental care has once again resulted in our practice voted as ‘Best of Omaha’ for the 15th year running.
Painless Cosmetic Dentistry
We use the latest technology to create beautiful, flawless smiles that look more natural without compromising on function. We use innovative materials to provide tooth-colored fillings, safe and effective teeth whitening, and veneer treatment to hide imperfections like gaps and chips. Invisalign clear braces move teeth into place without the usual interruptions of life that come from traditional braces. Consider cosmetic dentistry in Omaha for the following advantages:
- Cosmetic treatments enhance youthfulness. Bright, white teeth help patients look younger and increase the likelihood that you’ll smile more often.
- Most cosmetic treatments and procedures take far less time to complete than a decade ago. Consider two-day veneers, same day mini implants, and short-term Invisalign braces.
- Professional teeth whitening at Smiles of Omaha is the #1-requested cosmetic treatment- and is still the most affordable way to improve your smile.
- Today’s cosmetic materials are designed to last for decades. Veneers offer exceptional improvement in the way teeth look, come at a very reasonable cost, and may last for up to 30 years with proper care.
- Beautiful teeth improve your chances at success in the workplace. Regardless of the industry, you work in, a confident smile makes the best first impression.
Improved Tooth Exposure
Do people see silver or gold dental repairs when you smile? If so, you may not smile as widely or as confidently as if all of your tooth surfaces were the same color. Esthetic tooth exposure is designed to improve the look of your smile by replacing amalgam fillings with tooth-colored fillings, replacing gold crowns with porcelain crowns, and making sure all future restorations match your existing tooth color. Your best smiles are ahead of you when you discuss esthetic improvement with our staff.
Invisalign For a Straighter Smile
Clear Invisalign remains the most-requested way to straighten smiles without the hassles of metal brackets, bands, and wires. If your teeth are gapped, misaligned, or crooked, Invisalign could improve the appearance of your smile in just a few short months. Find out if you’re a candidate by scheduling a consultation visit with our team. You’ll save money with us if you need cosmetic dentistry in Omaha.
Check Out Our Services
See a complete list of services offered by Smiles of Omaha by visiting our website and selecting the ‘Services’ link. Feel free to explore our Smiles Gallery to see before-and-after photographs of patients who put their trust in our staff and walked out of our office with a beautiful new smile. Our Smiles Gallery is an excellent place to start when thinking about cosmetic dentistry in Omaha.Cosmetic Dentistry Omaha
View Larger Map