Patients trust Dr. Steven Wegner for affordable, effective Invisalign in Omaha when looking into options for straightening teeth or closing gapped teeth. If you’ve been thinking about braces for yourself or a teen but worry about the long-term commitment with conventional metal braces, there’s good news for you: removable aligners make wearing the Invisalign system more comfortable and less of a commitment.
Multiple Benefits to Selecting Invisalign
It surprises a lot of dental patients to learn that Invisalign’s aligners are entirely removable- provided they’re in place for at least 22 hours per day, they’ll deliver the beautiful results intended. Additional advantages of Invisalign over conventional metal bracket & wire braces include:
- The nearly invisible nature of clear plastic Invisalign makes it the #1 requested method of straightening and realigning teeth today. Both teens and adults love the zero-peer-pressure aspects of the world’s first clear braces- so you won’t have to put your life on hold just to straighten your teeth.
- Since Invisalign’s aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you want without worrying that wires or brackets will break or become dislodged from sticky or crunchy foods. Remove aligners before eating and replace them after brushing and flossing.
- Unlike conventional braces, Invisalign does not promote tooth decay, since there is nowhere for food and bacteria to hide. Brush aligners down at the same time that you brush your teeth.
- Your teen will enjoy the freedom to continue with sports activity or playing a musical instrument with Invisalign- it’s their choice: remove aligners or keep them in.
- Self-esteem soars when there are no metal bands, brackets, or wires to attract the attention of peers. Smile naturally- no one will even suspect you’re wearing Invisalign.
Did We Mention Comfort?
With no brackets or wires to poke or irritate the mouth’s sensitive tissue, the comfort level of Invisalign in Omaha is superior to all other types of braces. Clear, smooth plastic aligners fit against your teeth snugly and feel natural inside of your mouth. You’ll find yourself smiling easily without the worry that your teeth will suddenly become the center of attention.
Schedule a Consultation Visit to Learn More
If you suspect your teenager needs braces, it’s never too early to speak with our staff about correcting misaligned or crooked teeth. Our newest technology allows us to view 3-D models of your teen’s smile to analyze function and bite, and determine whether Invisalign is the right course of action for correction. If your teenager is a candidate for the Invisalign system, we’ll talk over costs, benefits, and treatment duration with you and your teen and send you home with additional resources to look over.
Now is the Time for Invisalign in Omaha
The earlier you treat misaligned teeth, the easier it is to move teeth into place. Book a no-obligation orthodontic consultation with Dr. Steven Wegner and his staff or more information on the world’s most-requested, clear, removable braces. We hope to see you in our office sometime soon.Invisalign Omaha
View Larger Map