Crowns & Bridges
Which option is best for you?
With incredible efficiency and beautiful esthetics, all of your 32 natural teeth are designed to help you chew and smile with incredible efficiency and confidence. At Jared M. Homan DDS, we’re thrilled that crowns and bridges were invented so that we can fully restore damaged and missing teeth to their maximum beauty and performance.
Sometimes, as a dentist in Omaha, we can use crowns and bridges to prevent damage, more extensive and costly dental work, and even tooth loss.
For example, we run the risk of nerve damage if a larger filling deteriorates. This could even fracture the root. Every high-risk tooth needs preventive treatment to save you money and time … and the tooth itself!
Crowns & Bridges can:
- help you feel more confident
- replace up to three missing teeth in a row at any location in your mouth (incisors or molars)
- enable you to speak more clearly
- restore your ability to eat the foods you enjoy
- increase the variety of foods you can choose to eat
- help to maintain face shape by supporting your cheeks, eliminating that “sunken” look
- help plump your lips by replacing teeth in the front of your mouth
- distribute chewing forces so that your remaining natural teeth or other restorations don’t have increased work, wear, and tear
- stop remaining teeth from drifting into the space left by the missing tooth
- increase your smile power
- last for decades with proper care.
Crowns and bridges are one of the most popular restorations we place, with literally millions being worn by North Americans. Because of the modern materials available to dentists and denturists these days, they’re beautiful, natural-looking, and undetectable. We’ve placed hundreds of bridges over the years so you can feel comfortable knowing your restoration will fit well, look amazing, and help you obtain optimal nutrition.